45th Annual Scientific Meeting
April 29-30, 2022 – Renaissance Downtown Hotel, Providence, RI
Due to the long standing relationship with the United States Section of the International College of Surgeons (ICSUS) the American Academy of Neurological and Orthopaedic Surgeons (the Academy) has once again designated the ICSUS Annual Surgical Update as the Academy Annual Scientific Meeting. Working closely with members of the Academy’s Scientific Organizing Committee to determine professional practice gaps and educational need, ICSUS planners are developing two days of programming that will provide a minimum of 8 hours of category 1 credit specifically related to our major surgical specialties. A total of approximately 20 credits will be available for the entire meeting, including practice management and ethics sessions.
Renaissance – Providence Downtown Hotel
5 Avenue of the Arts
Providence, Rhode Island 02903
Rooms start at $209.
HOTEL RESERVATION DEADLINE IS Monday, March 25, 2022. After that date rates & availability can no longer be guaranteed. Make your arrangements as soon as possible to guarantee your accommodations. To ensure you receive our special room rate, please identify yourself as an attendee of the International College of Surgeons – 2022 Annual Surgical Update, when making your reservations.
Currently the following Presentations are planned for the Academy…
- Management of Thoracolumbar Burst/Compression Fractures
- Correction of Sagittal Malalignment with L5 Pedicle Subtraction Osteotomy: A Cadaveric Study
- Fractures of the Scaphoid. Case Study and Review of Treatment Options
- Minimally invasive decompressive surgery for lumbar central stenosis
- Knee and Hip – Tips and Tricks
- Sarcopenia and Low Back Pain
- High Strength Suture Materials in Orthopedic Practice
- Juvenile Pilocytic Astrocytoma of Brain stem
- Management of traumatic sub-axial cervical facet subluxation – techniques and approaches
- The role of neuropeptide agents in intracerebral injury following traumatic brain injury
- Minimally Invasive TLIF as Outpatient Procedure
- Endoscopic Cubital Tunnel Release
Check back often as additional presentations are added.